Glenaki regular policy about press trips:
- Once you receive a confirmation that your transport or program is confirmed we are obliged to invoice costs involved if there would be a name change or cancellation. Of course we try to keep the costs as minimal as possible
- We strongly recommend you to check your travel insurance as well as your medical insurance as medical costs cannot be covered by Glenaki nor her clients
- We will give you information about official documents that are needed like passport or visa. This has to be organised and paid by yourself
Glenaki policy for press trip during the Covid19-crisis:
Glenaki, their clients and partners do everything to make sure you have a safe press trip. We will keep you informed about safety measures and travel restrictions at your destination.
- We will provide you with all official instructions and paperwork you have to fill in for the official health authorities from the destination and from Belgium and Luxembourg. It will be the responsibility of participant to fill in everything correctly and take it with you the whole trip.
- We’ll inform you if a PCR test or other test and proofs are mandatory. It will be your responsibility to organise this.
- If the PCR test would be positive before your departure, we’ll do the necessary to cancel everything on the destination.
- If the authorities would oblige you to go in quarantine at the destination, we will arrange the accommodation for you
- If you need to go in quarantine in Belgium once you come back, Glenaki nor their client can be put responsible for the loss of income
- As per any press trip, we strongly recommend you to have a good travel insurance as we will not cover any medical costs