Glenaki regular policy about press trips:
- Once you receive a confirmation that your transport or program is confirmed we are obliged to invoice costs involved if there would be a name change or cancellation. Of course we try to keep the costs as minimal as possible
- We strongly recommend you to check your travel insurance as well as your medical insurance as medical costs cannot be covered by Glenaki nor her clients
- We will give you information about official documents that are needed like passport or visa. This has to be organised and paid by yourself
Glenaki policy for press trip during the Covid19-crisis:
Glenaki, their clients and partners do everything to make sure you have a safe press trip. We will keep you informed about safety measures and travel restrictions at your destination.
- If travel restrictions for your destination change from the ‘green’ to the ‘orange or red’ on the list of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we will contact you asap and together we will look for a suitable solution.
- If you need to come back due to an official negative travel advice, following arrangements will be made:
- We will cancel the rest of your trip and we will take care of everything on the spot
- If you travel with your own transport, you have to organize your return trip
- If we have organized the transport, we will look for a solution
- If the authorities would oblige you to go in quarantine at the destination, we will arrange the accommodation for you
- If you need to go in quarantine in Belgium once you come back, Glenaki nor their client can be put responsible for the loss of income
- As per any press trip, we strongly recommend you to have a good travel insurance as we will not cover any medical costs