Glenaki regular policy about press trips:
- Once you receive a confirmation that your transport or program is confirmed we are obliged to invoice costs involved if there would be a name change or cancellation. Of course we try to keep the costs as minimal as possible
- We strongly recommend you to check your travel insurance as well as your medical insurance as medical costs cannot be covered by Glenaki nor her clients
- We will give you information about official documents that are needed like passport or visa. This has to be organised and paid by yourself
Glenaki policy for press trip during the Covid19-crisis:
Glenaki, their clients and partners do everything to make sure you have a safe press trip. For the most recent travel advices, please check the following website: diplomatie.belgium.be
- It is the responsibility of the participant to fill in all needed documents correctly and have it with you at all times.
- If a PCR test or other test and/or proof is mandatory, it will be your own responsibility to organise this and/or have it with you at all times.
- If you need to go in quarantine in Belgium once you come back, Glenaki nor their client can be put responsible for the loss of income
- As per any press trip, we strongly recommend you to have a good travel insurance as we will not cover any medical costs